Friday 15 June 2012

Day Five - Dance, dance, wherever you may be, I am the Lord of the Electronica Dancey Type Stuff said He

No writing, just videos today.

SQUAREPUSHER - COME ON MY SELECTOR



 KID 606 - MR WOBBLE'S NIGHTMARE




APHEX TWIN - ON





 SQUAREPUSHER - SQUAREPUSHER'S THEME (not a video but very cool once you realise he plays these bass lines live and since I know one of you likes good basslines have included it because it is brilliant).

UPDATE: Might be my speakers but the bass line seems to be quite low down in the mix, will check again at school and see if I can hear it clearer there before I change the post.













1 comment:

  1. Sounds sweet, but I think DAT BASS could do with being turned up a lot more.

    How's this for DAT BASS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQBEqjA7iI

    ReplyDelete