Wednesday 20 June 2012

DAY TEN - Eyehategod




Because after posting commercial hip hop and Carly Rae Jepsen I needed some light relief...

So, a sludge metal band. Unlikely to care about conventions? No way! The more sub your genre the more exact you get.

How about the rest of Goodwin? How will a sludge metal band fare with things like the voyeuristic treatment of the female form? Look, think, decide and feel free to independently post.

Lyrics? Indecipherable, and rarely printed in an easily readable format in their albums. Though they did have one of the greatest lyrics ever for one song along the lines of' 'See how much I love you? Look at all the empty chairs I invited to your birthday party' (would check, but think my wife has hidden the darker parts of my CD collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment