In the evaluation the following seven questions must be addressed:
1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? DUE THURSDAY 3RD MAY
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups? DUE MONDAY 7TH MAY
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? DUE MONDAY 7TH MAY
4. Who would be the audience for your media product? INDEPENDENT STUDY DUE TUESDAY 8TH MAY
5. How did you attract/address your audience? INDEPENDENT STUDY DUE 8TH MAY
7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? LESSON THURSDAY 3RD MAY, DUE 10TH MAY VERY LATEST.
Read Pete Fraser's advice on the evaluation here.
Read Pete Fraser's quote - "What we DON'T want to see is essays on blogs or powerpoint slides. If it is so dull, you wouldn't read it, then take it from me, no-one else would either!"
Example blogs for your perusal. HEALTH WARNING - just because I have shared it with you, doesn;t mean it would get a band 4. And don;t be tempted to copy. There are loads of stories of candidates who have without thinking 'but they weren't in my coursework group, so how can I just copy it?'
WILL ADD QUESTION 2 EXAMPLES LATER
Here are the samples we looked at in class for QUESTION 3
for one example
for another example
for a third
Very excited by your ideas for how you're going to present question 3. If they are as good as they sound I think I may just have to do a little dance.